Monday, August 20, 2007

The Drama Bus!!!

hi Rekha and everybody!!

Me and my lovely girlfriend Gemma are going back to Edinburgh in January for her big 30!! We have booked a four star hotel (no more of those hostels!!) and we cant wait as we are there for 4 days. We are also tempted at doing a one day haggis tour but it will be so so cold!!

Life is back to normal and we are both really down at work and both want to quit and get back on the drama bus!!

Rekha we would apprecitae more pictures if you have any good.

Hopefully we will all keep in touch as I want my free accomodation in India with yourself and my farm stay in Oz with Erica!!

Still think of last month and smile and Gemma misses it as much as Recka.

I know ive said it before but thanks to you all for making the trip a really fun time if only we could do it all again!!

1 comment:

Saaveri... said...

great u must enjoy Gemma's turning 30 .. u are assured of free accomodation, food and drinks when u are in India, might even chauffer u around if u are willing to sit in my car and be ok with my driving,it wont be as smooth as our yellow-bus :)-
yes pictures are taking time since work is driving me crazy but maybe next weekend I will post it to all..
take care...