Wednesday, August 15, 2007

final day of the trip - London..

today just walked and shopped around London. Took the tube from Waterloo to Westminister,walked out of the tube station there, entered Big Ben road, went along the Westminister Bridge towards South Bank, along the Thames :)- towards Vauxhall Bridge.

I was tired of walking and then turned into the 'Tate Britain' museum for a 15 minute sightseeing,guess whom I saw there ? SHWETA BACHCHAN :)- finally i saw a celebrity in London and a desi one too ..

I chatted with her a bit and then gave my regards to the Big B!! as of she would remember but then it is courtesy isnt it ? Then I was all excited...

Well finally landed at Oxford Street into Primark, oh My God that place is full of malls.. did my shopping.. and finally took the tube to Bond Street and then to Waterloo..

Then the 2 hour train ride to BOurnemouth at Roops' house...

my trip is done for now.. tomorrow I take the bus to Heathrow terminal 4 from B'mouth and catch the BA afternoon flight to Bangalore....

Adios UK for now... I will be back...

No comments: