Friday, September 5, 2008

Bon Jour!!

Am back to what I love best,only next to music,yay,am back to travelling! The childhood dream is slowly beginning to take a shape. Having seen lots of the UK( am sure there are parts that i still need to see and am sure there are parts of Scotland that are worth seeing a million times and yet feel new),I venture out into mainland Europe with my first trip to Paris tomorrow.

Paris, to me is many things and I am in no rush to blog it all today,actually I need to get some sleep so that I can wake up in time for the 5.30 am Eurostar tomorrow! But to leave things unsaid is not in my forte and so here I present to you,PARIS!

It is the first city outside of India that I touched upon( albeit on transit to America). In that sense, it is a touchy feeling to be back again,only this time to explore and soak in the pulse of the city. I have heard so many things about this city, I cant wait!! Gawd,another 3 hours!!

It is the City of Love,what better way to symbolise the fact than the Eiffel Tower itself!! To a fierce and passionate Sagittarian,love is a very meaningful subject :)

It is a representation of medievial art,nudity and glorification of the human anatomy.. Somewhere in the depths of my mind, I can hear the voice of my history ma'am at school! I havent grown out of childhood, have I ?? I wouldn't want to...

And finally,it is the place of perfumes,of chocolates, of cheese and wine. And fashion too! Everything a woman wishes for is in Paris! And here I go....


Wish me luck and look out for my blogs and pictures....

Bon Jour!

1 comment:

Chaggoholic.... said...

All the best dear. Awaiting the pics....